30 April 2005

Attack of the Weekend!

So...here's a summary of the beginning of our weekend. We (Shancole, Netty and I) went to So Long and much good burger-age was had. Then, since the stuff at the Union (concert, free stuff, etc.) was still going on, and since Aaron and Amber were there, we went to check it out. We got free mini-staplers, free Pepsi Edge (the Edge stands for crap), and saw Ben Kweller's concert. I'd never heard any of his music, so I had no idea what to expect. He put on a pretty good show...I don't think I'd consider myself a fan--his music was a little too...erratic for me-- but he was definitely entertaining to watch live. After the concert (and after none of us won a free grill or a $1k vacation) they were showing National Treasure, and since we were already there and it was free, we watched it. It's an alright movie, in its own stupid way. Nothing great, but easily worth $0. And now we're home. Galaxies seems likely.

No comments: