07 July 2005

F'real

Thanks to the old AOTS, I've been exposed to new funniness, and you can be, too. This is a group of college guys and gals called Prangstgrup, and they do some pretty crazy things and film them. I believe AOTS described it as "like Jackass, but smart," and that's about right. I recommend the 'Lecture Musical.' It's the kind of thing you always wish someone would do on the last day of class, but no one ever does. I've only watched a few others, and they're not all at the humor level as 'Lecture Musical,' but even with the ones that aren't that funny, you can imagine them being hilarious if you actually saw someone doing such things in person (such as 'Reenactment Club'). Go check it out. *

Besides that bit of internetty goodness, I have only one other thing to share: my NationStates country, Grog Islands, has sucessfully combined pirates and ninjas! Grog Islands is a pirate haven, meaning that, of course, it's full of pirates. And when they inevitably produce offspring, and those kids become teenagers, many of them are recruited into our child-ninja assassin unit. Meaning that they're both pirates and ninjas! (The description of my country calls them 'shirt ninjas', which I can only assume is a typo, since 'short ninjas' makes much more sense.) This may not end the eternal struggle, but it does show that the two aren't mutually exclusive.


*As always, you retain the right to not 'check it out,' as well.

No comments: