17 July 2009

Can I have 4 beers?

Hi, punk!

It took the brilliant combination of Will Ferrell and a baby to bring me out of my four-month blog retirement. I was searching Funny or Die for a series called 'Drunk History,' which I'd heard about on Current TV. It's actually not as funny as I'd hoped (well, Volume 3 is actually pretty good) but while I was there I came across the following hilarity:

[Edit: the embeds apparently don't like to load promptly. If you get tired of waiting, click on the links.]













This is the kind of stuff I want to do with my own kids. You know, exploit them for the sake of comedy. :)

[Update: There's also an outtakes vid.]

2 comments:

Aaron Brown said...

Holy crap I'm crying I was laughing so hard from the first one...

Aaron Brown said...

Video 2 was also PDF and I'm not taking the Adobe variety. Memorable quotes "Gotta call someone.. I'm calling 911... oh wait I'm a cop..." and "Hi hell, I got someone coming to you"

With the music at the end and the picture montage and the this was Pearl's last performance I was like, oh no, did she die or something?