06 June 2006

Think about this.

 I was just in the study (i.e. the bathroom) and it occurred to me that "Wal-Mart" is an anagram for "Wart-Mal," meaning "bad wart."  Could it be that Wal-Mart is the blemish on society that some believe it to be?  I can't say for sure, and I don't have time to think about it right now--I have to go to Wal-Mart and get some boxes.

Also, X-Men 3 (technically, X-Men: The Last Stand) is a decent movie.  Not great, but decent, and it ended the trilogy as well as could be expected, considering they changed directors between 2 and 3 (Lincoln may have had questionable taste in facial hair and hattery, but his advice against midstream horse-changing was rock solid).  Die-hard fans may be less than thrilled with the ending.  I wasn't terribly bothered by it, though.  Overall, I'd say it's about an 7.9/10.

No comments: