13 June 2006

It's official!


After 5 hours of moving and around 10 hours of cleaning the old apartment, we're finally moved. Thanks to Shannon, Nicole, Ryan, and Newgen for all the help. We checked out this morning, and it looks like our labors paid off--we won't have to pay anything for cleaning or repairs.

A two-bedroom apartment that isn't located in a construction zone is quite an improvement, let me tell you. I guess we're moving up in the world, if only a little bit.

Also, I decided that it was time to reblogulate, which is quite a task considering that both my design skills and my HTML skills are both near zero. It's not exactly finished at this point. The white outline around the header is a lingering problem, for example, and I've had the same problem when I put a graphic in the sidebar. If anyone out there in Interweb Land has an idea of what I'm doing wrong, let me know.
So far, the little I've done to the 'ol Double B has been described as "scary"--I'm not sure if that's what I was going for, but I’ll take it.

1 comment: