25 January 2007

Oh, Pan's Labyrinth....

...how I wish to see thee. We're going to see Children of Men on Friday, which I'm really looking forward to (really), but if I had to choose between that and Pan's Labyrinth, I'm thinking I'd rock the Labyrinth. But I can't, because it still only has a limited release (I assume, just because it's a Spanish-language film). So, if you live in a city where it's playing, please go see it 7 or more times, and encourage your friends and family to do the same. We need to convince Warner Bros. to give it a full release. Please. Do it for the children. The children who shouldn't be at an R-rated film in the first place, and whose parents will be annoyingly reading the subtitles to them. On second thought, screw the children. Let's just do this one for me.
[Update: I just checked the website, and it says the film is "Opening in even more theaters this Friday, January 26th.  Has my miracle already happened?]

1 comment:

hockeyfrog said...

Children of Men was pretty good. I won't give any spoilers though :) Sadly though, there are no pirates in it, but Michael Caine is in it, so that kinda makes up for it. What does Michael Caine have to do with pirates? I can't think of anything directly, but he was in A Muppets Christmas Carol, the Muppets are owned by Disney, and Disney has Pirates of the Caribbean. Tada! It must be cool.