22 August 2005

Gettin\' edumacated some more...

Location: KSU Union
First post of the new school year! Actually, despite what that exclamation point implies, I\'m not terribly excited about it. But it\'s all good...I have 0 classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays! (That exclamation point *does* apply.) I\'m taking \'Graduate Studies in English\'--the most generically-named of my classes--which I just got out of. It\'ll be an alright class--mostly discussion. Later on today I have \'Advanced Creative Nonfiction\', (which I\'d hoped to take as an undergrad but couldn\'t) and \'Readings in American Literature, 1945-1964.\' And then I go home and start reading. I figure since I\'m a grad student now, I should actually do *all* of the reading for my classes, as opposed to the 50-60% I did before... And speaking of which, I have to go pick up a couple more books downstairs.

No comments: