25 March 2005

Today's been weird... I never really woke up, I think. And we ate at a weird time--4:00. It was So Long, though, so it was good. We stopped off at the Smelly Bookshelf and I rummaged through the half-price box and got a beastman model and a couple old copies of White Dwarf. Then Netty, Michelle, and I went home and watched Finding Neverland again...it's still good. Then our rampant silliness drove us to Coldstone, despite the chilly weather. Now we're at Radina's, warming up (Netty and I are having a cinnamon cappuccino). Everybody's reading a pamphlet about the upcoming Kansas vote on defining marriage. Uh-oh--sounds like they're getting a little riled.



Oh, and Gary got me a pretty cool b-day present--a two-foot section of track lighting to put on my painting table. Woot!

No comments: